Monday, 21 December 2015

What I Wore | Fur Gilet

During the Winter months, I can't help but fall back in love with all my faux fur. Faux Fur can transform an ordinary outfit. I was sent this Gilet last year by Missguided and I've worn it so much. I'm wearing the size 16 (I'm a size 14) and it still works! I like to layer it too if it's particularly cold over my much loved River Island jacket. I chose black as it's definitely the most versatile. It's also suprisngly warm on it's own too.
My dress was from SheIn in the Summer, so it's sold out unfortunately! It's just a simply smock dress that I cinched in with a chain belt from Penneys. It's really comfortable, I do love loose boho inspired dresses and I felt thr fut gilet really complemented the look I was going for. SheIn is actually a pretty decent site - yes you wait forever for your items but if you're in no rush go for it! The quality is always fantastic and there's reviews and customer pictures too so you know what you're getting!
To complete the look I added my very much loved over the knee boots that my mum bought me last year before my gallbladder operation(This exact day today!) They're from River Island and are in stock again this year. They're so comfy - I could honestly walk for miles in them! I added a floppy hat and oversized sunglasses to get the outfit a 70's feel.

Gilet*: Missguided (Similar here)
Dress*:Shein
Boot: River Island
Belt: Penneys
Sunglasses: Ebay
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love your outfit - I definitely need to add some faux fur into my wardrobe!

    Caz | thisiscaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig