Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Cocoa Brown | Gel Bronze Matte & Shimmer Review

The cat is finally out of the back. Marissa Carter has launched two new Cocoa Brown products! I've known Marissa ever since I attended the launch of Cocoa Brown 1-Hour Tan in the Residence Members Club in December 2013 and I've been a firm supporter ever since. Today I'm delighted to introduce you to the two NEW products. The new instant tanner "Gel Bronze" in both a Matte and a Shimmer!
As always the packaging is girly and pink! You get a decent size for €6.99 and you don't need to use that much to get a nice golden glow. It's a really handy tube too - am I the only one that's fussy about certain tubes?! Anyway, the packaging as always is A+ and in keeping with the Cocoa Brown theme. I was thrilled when the products were revealed as I do look a good instant tanner, and while I love the 1-hour tan, sometimes I'm just a little too lazy for even that!

As with all the Cocoa Brown products both the Bronzing Gels are non-comedogenic which means they won't block your pores or cause breakouts and they can be safely used on your face. As someone who doesn't like to wear makeup 24/7 this is great news and subsequently is the only false tan I'd even consider applying to my face! As for the scent? Marissa has kept her signature Tahitian Gardenia scent so you'll be left smelling gorge!
Matte Gel Bronze*
I love this. It's the perfect product to apply when you want a nice lighter glow, but don't have the time to apply the 1-Hour. I found you didn't need that much product to cover your legs and I found the consistency great. It's not too thick nor too watery and blends in like a dream. I used both my hands and my mitt and I was pleased with both applications! I would always suggest a mitt to save your poor hands. I also did a little test and splashed some water on my legs after application. I think we're all too terrified of instant tans after instants tans from our youths would run at even the slightest hint of rain.. . Well you'll be pleased to know this didn't run at all!
Shimmer Gel Bronze*
I have a confession to make. Before I even tried either of them I had made up my mind that this was going to be my favourite. I'm a lover of all things glittery and shimmery so I knew that this one was going to be my favourite. If you follow me on Snapchat (BowFabulous) you'll see my little demo and how much I loved it. It literally glistens in such a gorgeous subtle way. It's not too shimmery, but under the right light it's positively glowy. Like the Matte, it rubs in easily and doesn't become streaky at the mere thought of water! It would look gorgeous for a night out or even on your decolletage! This for me is definitely the winning product!
As always Cocoa Brown gets a huge thumbs up from me! These babies will be available from the 12th of October and are available to pre-order now on Cloud10 Beauty!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig