Saturday, 24 May 2014

Skinician Advanced Eye Repair Review

 
Earlier this month I was treated to a luxurious facial in Harvey Nichols thanks to the new Irish premium Skincare Brand Skinician. My skin has been a bit iffy as of late and the facial was just what I needed. My skin felt absolutely gorgeous after it and I noticed an improvement immediately. After a skin consultation the lovely Alison recommended the Advanced Eye Repair* for my *ahem* bags. It's no secret I jam pack my life. I'm out more than in and I don't really have a moment to relax and my skin (and sleep) suffers tremendously. After the facial I've made a concious effort to really look after my skin and to remove every scrap before collapsing into bed at night. So far so good and I've been using the Merumaya Melting Cleansing Balm and I swear I fall more and more in love with it after each application! 

I'm not a mumbo jumbo gal when it comes to products and I skim all the scientific bits so I'm not going to bore you. The Eye Repair Cream is specially formulated with buckwheat,yeast, Vitamin E and Vitamin B5 to nourish and sooth the delicate tissue around the eye area and ease signs of fatigue. It claims to reduce dark circles, fine lines and puffiness by 10%., as well as brightening and plumping the skin. I've only been using this now for about 2 weeks and I've noticed an improvement in my dark circles. Nothing too crazy but I definitely see a difference. The consistency is gel like and smooths onto the skin without any effort and skins in immediately. A little goes a long way, which is good as you only get 15ml for €35.50 which is out of a lot of people's price range, especially young women who aren't worrying about anti-ageing skincare products as of yet. I will vouch for this product though, it does work and it makes me look a little bit brighter and more awake, which is always a good thing! 

Harvey Nichols and Skinician are offering a full Facial treatment for €50 in the luxurious Harvey Nichols treatment rooms. After your relaxing facial you'll be able to redeem your €50 on Skinician Products. Having experienced the facial I would wholeheartedly recommend it! It's available next week on the 28th and the 29th of May.
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Never heard of this brand before, will check it out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't recommend the eye cream enough! :) xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig