Saturday, 1 March 2014

Benefit's "Gimme Brow" Review

So it's no secret that I love big eyebrows, I've been filling mine in for as long as I can remember. They really do frame your face, and give your a more put together polished look. I know not everyone likes the whole thick eyebrow look, so when Benefit brought out "Gimme Brow" I was intrigued. Being entirely honest at first I wasn't sure I'd like it! I like a really full effect, and I didn't think I'd be able to get my desired look from one tiny tube. I was eager to give it a go, and I'm shocked with the results! 
 Like all Benefit Products the packaging is uber cute! It comes in a teeny, tiny package, but don't let that fool you. Good things come in small packages, right? Now before Gimme Brow, I've heard of a few different brow mascara's and after reading up on them they got really mixed reviews,so I was really sceptical about another brow mascara. All the Benefit products I've tried, I haven't been disappointed with so I had high hopes for this little wonder, and hoped it would really be as good as everyone said it was. I'm always sceptical on new products the claim to do amazing things, so when I got the chance to test this out, I was so excited.
 It claims to be a "Brow-Volumizing Fiber Gel" adheres to the skin and hair, creating brows where there weren't any to begin with. If you look closely at the brush you can see tiny fibres that look like little hairs.As someone who has two different brows, meaning ones more sparse then the other, I couldn't wait to give this a whirl, and see what it would to do fix my brows! It builds up extremely easily to create thick fuller looking eyebrows without looking too dramatic. It's also easy to build up, so if you're able to achieve the look you want depending on the occasion. It really has transformed my brow routine, and I've been reaching for this little baby more than my Sleek brow palette, which is really saying something. 
 It comes in two shades, "Light" and "Medium/Deep" as I like my eyebrows dark, I obviously went for the deep, but if you're not a fan of filling in your brows, but you want the shapely effect I'd recommend going for "Light". The "Medium Deep" is more of an ashy brown which makes it look a bit more natural than if it was a darker brown. I find the "Medium/Deep" to suit my colouring perfectly, and on first application it looks nice and natural and not too dark. Some days when you don't want to wear makeup, but you want your brows filled in (For me it's all the time, I've no problem not wearing makeup but I do have a problem not wearing brows!) this product is absolutely perfect. 
 It comes in this teeny tiny tube. It looks like your typical brow mascara from the outside, but once you see the little wand, you'll see it's completely different, as the brush it so tiny. What I love about the tube is that it slips into your makeup bag, and doesn't take up any room, as lets face it, most of our makeup bags are brimming with products. Although I haven't had it that long, I've been using this for about 3 weeks now, and love it. I've used it on a pretty much daily basis and I still feel I've loads of product left. A little goes a long way and If you're going for a really light look one pump can cover the two eyebrows, in one sweep. I've included a picture below when my eyebrows have been filled in using a couple of applications as I wanted a more defined and dark look, as I was going out!
Benefit "Gimme Brow"* €24.50

Over all this is a fantastic product and I'd highly recommend it to everyone, who wants to frame their face and add a bit of definition to their eyebrows. It's available from today at all Benefit Counters!

Sian xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. hey hun as always a great blog and I love your stuff so I've awarded you a Liebster Award! Congratulations, you deserve it! xx http://mylifemyblogzane.wordpress.com/2014/03/02/another-award-the-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you like the blog! :) xox

      Delete
  2. I just got this - so far loving it! It looks great on your :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! :D I love it so, so, so much! xox

      Delete
  3. Great post! Thank you for the info! Xx
    Http://www.littleprettymess.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this horrible hole in my left eyebrow, I use a brown shadow to fill it and now I'm so curious to give this product a chance. Definitely I'm going to buy it!

    Thank you for this review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree this is like a wonder product! Just found your blog, and i'm loving it, great review :D xx
    www.reviewsonbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's honestly the best brow product I've ever used :) xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig