Saturday, 15 February 2014

What I Wore: Saturday Lunch

This afternoon, I went to Rock Lobster in Dundrum Town Centre for lunch with one of my favourite boys! Rock Lobster is so nice, and we've been wanting to try it for a couple of weeks now! He went for the Moules et Frites and I went for the Burger. Both were absolutely delicious and we left very full! We then wander off and fit in a Butler's Hot chocolate, and relaxed for a bit until he had to go to work. I woke up a little bit later than I wanted so I was in a rush to pick out an outfit to wear. I put on tights, but then realised they'd the ribbon garter pattern,so I decided to add a plain black dress to it!
As Rock Lobster is in Harvey Nichols, I wanted to go a bit more dressy! A good friend, got me this wrap two years ago for my birthday, and I love it so much. It was the perfect occasion to bring it out. It keeps me nice and warm and works really well with the rest of the outfit! It's a lot warmer than it looks, so I just wore it instead of a jacket. We did drive down though, so I haven't lost the plot too much. I do think though the weather is getting slightly milder. I'm so sick of wearing a million and one layers, and can't wait to crack out my spring wardrobe.
I decided to wear my much loved Louis Vuitton speedy 35. I was kindly gifted this from my parents for my 21st Birthday. Dublin were sold out of it, at the time, so I had to wait until I went to London the week after to buy it! I absolutely love it, and it's worn really well. I know the handles darken, but I love that about these bags. In a couple of years time, I will probably get the handles changed. Although for now I think it still loves lovely. I love the Speedy 35. I have the 30 in another print, but I only really keep that for nights out, as I find it a little too small for during the day! I think that's just me though, as I like to carry everything I own in my handbags! 
To complete the look I wore a statement chunky necklace that I've had for absolutely donkey's years, and nearly think I bought it the same London trip! It's layered chains, with a nice ribbon tie, so you can alter it to however high, or low you want to go! Over all it's a really outfit to put together and takes no time. I love how easy it is to dress up a plain black dress. I've had this dress for (again) years. It's got 3/4 length sleeves and is a skater style. I've also got it in cream. It's an incredibly versatile dress and my only regret is not buying two black! H&M always have something similar, so next time I'm in town (after Frugal February) I'll have a look! 
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend :)

Sian xox

4 comments:

  1. I love your tights really funky!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wrap is super cute...and the bag is gorgeous of course! Your hair always looks so voluminous as well..how do you do it lol? Anyway, great outfit. Danielle x

    frontiere-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle! :) I use a volumising shampoo&Conditioner and just backcomb it :) xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*