Tuesday, 18 February 2014

What I Wore| Multicoloured Scarf and Khaki

Yay, another outfit post from me! Later on today I'll have bit more of a topical post, as I received a comment, that didn't sit well with me last night. I'm still toying on what to say, but I feel it's something that I need to address. I don't want to make a big hoopla about it, as it does really go over my head, and  It's not something I wish to go into a lot of detail about it, but I need to get a few things off my chest. Anyway yesterday, I was running around and had a meeting in the evening. I wanted to be dressy casual, but still look put together. 
I wore this top that I picked up from Evans, when I won the £100 voucher at Plus North, Jammy or wha? It's definitely one of my favourite tops, as it's so easy to style and it goes with everything! It's so light, and I'm glad to say it doesn't crease easily, a must for me, who's shockingly bad at ironing! The sleeves are the perfect length, and I love how easily it flows, without making you look larger, as those tops tend to do. The only downside is you have to wear a white bra, something I seem to have a severe lack of! I kept the outfit really simple, and paired it with leggings, and my over the knee boots. These boots have stretched a little so I wore thick fluffy socks, and they kept my feet extra toasty!
It was actually surprisingly mild yesterday, so I wore my Penney's leather sleeved khaki jacket. It's easily one of my best buys from them, as I've had it well over a year and it's still in great condition, and isn't falling apart! I got it in a size bigger, so it just kind of hangs, so I wonder if that's maybe why! Y'all know I love my scarves and this is one is probably one of my quirkiest! I love how different it is. I got it two years ago in Fran&Jane, and like everything from there the quality is fab! I've worn it to death over the last two years, and all it really needs is a good iron, and it will be as good as new! I love how different it is, and people always think I'm wearing three scarves. The colours really do compliment each other and I think it works so well with Khaki!
These boots have been a godsend this Winter! I've worn them over, and over again! As much as I love them and how well they've worked for me this Winter, next year I think I'll invest in a really good quality pair from DUO boots. I've heard fantastic things about them, and they do calf measurements for gals who have bigger calves! I think it's time to be a grown up, and invest in a pair that will last me years, and years and don't have to be hung up after a couple of months! Although saying that, for 50 quid these babies are served me really well. 
Overall I loved how this outfit turned out. It's comfy, casual and is really relaxed. I don't really dress up as much as I use to, and I don't know why I'm edging for more, and more casual outfits! I just received a lovely dress from Yours Clothing that's quite ladylike and feminine, so I get a change to wear it, and be feminine, and you never know I may just rock a new floral crown! 

Sian xxx

2 comments:

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*