Thursday, 20 February 2014

What I Wore: Causal Camouflage

I actually wore this yesterday, but I was out relaxing with some friends, and watching Tangled last night (which is amazing!) which is why it's a day late going up. I can't believe it took me so long to watch it, it's definitely on the top Disney list for me now! It was such a lovely pick me up! As my mammy was down at my grandparents my friend took it upon herself to cook for me, and it was yum. It was a really relaxing chilled night, and I'd such good fun! Yesterday I was running around town for a number of reasons, mainly to see what Schuh had in store for us for Spring/Summer. The collections are gorgeous, as you can see in the previous post. I pretty much want everything, and if I didn't have a wardrobe bursting with shoes I'd have grabbed them all, and ran ;)

As It's Frugal February,and I haven't bought clothes in about 5 weeks (Crazy, I know!) I'm getting so much wear out of all the clothes I already own. I'm getting more and more creative with my outfits, and I'm loving the results. I've had this jumper for nearly two years. I picked it up in Topshop when I was in London for Fabulous Magazine years ago and absolutely loved it. It's lovely on and fits perfectly. It's a nice and slouchy feel. As Tuesday was surprisingly sunny, I just layered it. Topshop also do fantastic long line tank tops, which I wear on a near daily basis. At €18 they're not cheap but I've had loads for over 3 years, and the colour hasn't faded and they're still in perfect condition!
As it's still not warm yet, I layered it, with this Camouflage Jacket* from Simply Be. It's incredibly comfortable, nice and slouchy and perfect for days when you're running around, and although I feel it's more of a proper Spring time jacket, Paired with a chunky knit I was kept nice and warm. It comes with drawstrings if unlike me, you want to give yourself more of a shape, which is great for curvier girls. Simply Be construct their clothes in a way that's figure flattering to the Fuller Figure and all the items I own from them, I feel great in! I did a review of it last year, so unfortunately this one still isn't in stock, but they have something similar HERE.

 I want to talk a little about these jeans. They're the Chloe Ankle Grazer Jeans* from Fashion World. They're my favourite pair of jeans I've ever put on my body. The fit is absolutely incredible, and I want a million more pairs of them. As they're ankle grazing length they're perfect for ankle boots, for an edgy look. I love how versatile they are, although I've only worn them during the day, as I'm more of a dress girl for nights out. They contain elastine so they hug your curves perfectly, and give me "no bum Sian" a nice arse! I've been wearing them on a regular basis. To complete the look I rocked my new Ray-Bans and boots, again from Topshop and I was good to go! I sneakily wore this again yesterday as I was only running a few errands  (Don't pretend like you don't do it too ;) ) but just wore converse!
I'll have a beauty post for you all later, it's a good one!

Sian xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! It's casual yet super stylish. I want that jacket and sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Topshop always have similar jumpers, so keep an eye out! :) xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*