Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Vichy Idealia Serum Review

Whenever I get the chance to review a beauty product, especially one that's been popular throughout the beauty world. When I got the chance to test out the Vichy Idealia Life Serum I jumped at the chance. Like I said before I want to keep my blog a positive space, and don't write negative reviews or even "so-so" ones. If I don't like it, I don't review it. I might change my mind in the future if I was to ever go down to the more Beauty Blogger route and want to consistently bring you gals the hottest products from the beauty world. Right now I'll leave all the positive and negative reviews to the real beauty bloggers ;)  Anyway, when I read a couple of reviews of this product, I was really excited to give it a go. It claims to change your skin in only EIGHT days! I'm incredibly impatient in terms of results, so this products is perfect for me, and I was eager to give it a trial run....
Vichy Idealia Life Serum* is designed for skin exposed to stress, sun, pollution and an unbalance diet to help transform the appearance of skin quality, tightens pores, adds radiance and evens out skin tone. Phew that's an awful lot of pressure for a teeny, tiny bottle! So I started off using this products twice a day, once in the morning, and once at night to trial the product as best as I could. My skin wasn't in great condition at the start of the week, and to be honest looked rather unhealthy, so I anxiously waited for the end results. First things first though, on first glance the product is a lovely pink bottle. It definitely feeds into my girly side. Like most serums it comes with a pump, that administers enough product to use on your entire face. Serums can be quite heavy, but this one was nice and light and sunk into my skin with minimal effort. The scent is lovely and fresh, and smells nice and clean, without getting a chemical scent. Definitely lovely to apply to your face, and what I love as well, is the scent lingers slightly. Now don't get me wrong, if you're someone who doesn't like heavily scented products, you'll still like this. It's not overbearing in the slightest.
Vichy Life Idealia Serum* €38.50
The consistency of this product, like I said is light and silky and sinks into my skin instantly. What I hate about some serums is how long it takes for it to sink in, but with this you're ready to go in a minute, and your skin isn't left with a greasy residue. I was pleasantly surprised with how nice and hydrated my skin felt. This is by far the most hydrating serum I've ever used. As a suffer of dry skin, this is fantastic news! As you can see, the serum itself is a lovely pearly pink colour which is an added bonus. As you can see it leaves a lovely pearly shine on your skin, and really gives you a gorgeous glow! It's like a subtle highlighter, that's good for your skin! I would definitely consider just wearing this out on it's own without makeup when I'm running errands of going for lunch with the girls, and that's saying something! Being honest, I didn't think I'd love this serum as much as I do! After the eight days, I was really pleased with how well and healthy my skin looked! Now it's obviously not a miracle worker, but my skin looked a lot more healthier and my skin definitely felt less dry
. The formula features a unique combination of ingredients, 27 patents and skin correcting molecules.There's a whole amazing science behind it, and it's fascinating learning about it! But the proof is in the pudding, and I'm can vouch for this product and will 100% be purchasing this when it runs out! 

Sian xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This looks gorgeous, I definitely need something like this for my skin at the minute - it looks so dull! Just found your blog & love it :) Now following x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is amazing! I couldn't recommend it more! :) Awh thank you! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig