Friday, 18 October 2013

Ziaja Orange Energizing Body Butter Review

I'm a huge fan of body butters, and have more than I care to admit. I get bored rather easily, and love trying and testing out new body moisturisers and body butters. When I went to the Bloggers Meet up earlier, in the month, this baby was in my goody bag! Ziaja is a Polish brand and it's known for their gorgeous and moisturising products! On first inspection the packaging is certainly bright, and you'd definitely noticed this on a shelf! The tub itself is 200ml, so for about €8 you're getting good bang for your buck! After you peel back the foil, you're greeted with an amazing Orange scent. It doesn't smell synthetic it smells, exactly like an orange, which I love! A lot of body butters, have a very synthetic scent that can quite frankly turn my stomach! The Body Butter is a light orange colour, which is nice and makes me feel like I'm literally rubbing my body with an orange (In a good way!)
On first inspection, after I was met with the gorgeous scent, I noticed that the Body  Butter consistency looks a little bit greasy, and I worried it might take ages to sink in, or leave a greasy residue on my skin! However after using it, It wasn't greasy at all! It sinks into my skin really quickly, and it just leaves me skin soft and subtle, with a gorgeous citrus scent! I know I'm babbling on about the scent, but It smells so divine. Although it smells lovely, it's not over powering in the slightest. This Body Butter contains Omega 3, Omega 6, Olive Oil and Vitamin E so you know your body will be left soft and well nourished! Over all I absolutely love this Body Butter, and I'm so glad I was introduced to the brand. It's full of ingredients that are beneficial for your skin and if you suffer from dry skin like my, you'll be reaping the benefits of this little gem! 

You can purchse this amazing moisturiser HERE
Sian xxx

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. You made me want to go out and buy this straight away Sian! I love anything citrus smelling and I also have dry skin like you so I am double persuaded! Great review x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. I love everything orange scented or flavored and with Omegas, Olive Oil, and vitamin E, wow, so good for us. I have to try it sometime.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh where can I buy this? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just added a link to the post! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Love Ziaja :) Greetings from Poland !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds lovely! I got a few of their other products in my goody bag and am I like them! Definitely want to try out more of their products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the lipbalm too, and love, love, love it! xxx

      Delete
  6. I'm waiting to using mine, but I don't know what I'm waiting for! It does smell absolutely amazing! I've used a body lotion before and it's so great at absorbing in and keeping skin lovely. Must try this body butter asap!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honest, you won't regret it! :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig