Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Urban Decay NYC Palette Review

Normally, I'm not a huge fan of Palette, or if I buy one, I want them to be neat and compact so I can fit them in my makeup bag. I was browsing in House of Fraser in Dundrum, last week and this palette caught my eye. Originally I was going in to have a look at the Naked 2, a lover of the Naked 1 I wanted to have a little snoop. The MUA dupe is fantastic, and all but I had a little voucher so I thought I'd treat myself! However when I saw this Urban Decay Palette on display, I had a little look and it, and immediately fell in love. The packaging really, really sold me and to be honest I didn't really care about the eye shadow colours. However all of them are gorgeous, and surprisingly usable. I'm definitely a neutral kinda girl, but recently I've been reaching for the bold colours more and more. Upon opening the palette you're greeted with this...
It is just so pretty, that I had to have it. If only for my dressing table! It lights up too. I know, I know I get sucked in easily but it was only sale for €36! It would make a really good Birthday or Christmas present as the box is just gorgeous. I'm usually not a huge fan of the Urban Decay packaging, but I must admit this is by far the nicest eye shadow palette I've ever seen/used! Now of course with all Urban Decay eye shadows they're extremely pigmented and come in an array of colours. As much as I love neutral palette's, there's something fun about having a few crazy colours to experiment with.  I love absolutely all the colours here! All the neutral ones are perfect for during the day, and all the brighter ones are perfect for a night out, if you want to do a different smokey eye look! As well as 16 eye shadows, you get an eyeliner, and they're infamous Primer Potion.
 For €36, I think it's an amazing deal! Make up isn't very high on my wish lists, as I'm a clothes kinda gal, but I'm delighted I bought this palette this month! The quality is exceptional, and the colours last all night! I've been wearing this palette for the past two weeks, and I honestly can't get enough! 

Sian xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Ooh, that's pretty! I love me some good make up. I don't normally spend much money on it, but that's an exciting lot of colours there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me neither! Definitely I love the purples! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Ooh that palette looks gorgeous. Love the colours and I love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so gorgeous, isn't it! :D xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know, it's what totally sold me on it! ;) xxx

      Delete
  4. That looks so pretty and the colors of the eyeshadows are lovely!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's even prettier in person! :D xxx

      Delete
  5. this palette is really pretty! definitely do some eye swatches ;D

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly will, keep an eye out! :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig