Monday, 26 August 2013

Merumaya Iconic Youth Serum Review

As a beauty Blogger, I'm lucky enough to receive samples of products every now and again. I've often a couple on the go at once, and unless something really pops out at me, I won't review it and share it with you guys. Last month I was invited along to the Merumaya Bloggers breakfast, and meet with the lovely team to learn about Merumaya, Britain's newest skincare range. Like I said I'm always honest with you guys, and never share something I haven't tried, tested and love. I received the Merumaya "Iconic Youth Serum" and I can honestly say it's become a permanent fixture in my skin care routine, so I want to share it with you guys. I actually just applied this on my face, and can't get over how much I love it!
The Iconic Youth Serum* is described as: 
A special Hyaluronic Acid gel, a plant stem-cell extract of Globe Daisy together with a deep-sea vent Extremophile biotech compound, provides great moisture, prepares skin to resist aggression, boosts its own defence systems, reducing water loss, redness, blemishes and many other skin imperfections. Mangosteen, Rhodiola and Turmeric antioxidants, combined with essential minerals bring integrative balance to the formula.  
The first thing I notice about the Iconic Youth Serum is the scent. I'm a lover of nice smelling products, I find it rather disappointing when a products doesn't smell nice or have a scent at all. I can't quite explain the scent but it's not overbearing. It's sort of a clean scent, but doesn't smell synthetic. The second thing I noticed was the texture. It comes in a pump form, and one pump cover my face. I blends in quickly, and leaves my skin lovely and soft and smelling lovely. Personally I loved this serum, my skin feels softer, I feel is looks plumper and as a dry skin sufferer, my skin is nice and moisturised. Now lets face it, it's a recession and the Serum comes in at €43.50 which isn't cheap, But the brand is affordable luxury. I've often fallen into the trap of buying a number of products at cheaper prices, but haven't felt they've benefited my skin at all. In hindsight I'd of been better off of spending a little bit more on one products that actually works! 

Sian xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I had a sample of this and loved it! Really hydrating on the skin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm not wearing makeup today, because my skin feels so soft! :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig