Monday, 25 February 2013

Simply Be Challenege

Hey Lovelies,
When Hanna recently got in touch with me about a blogger challenge sponsored by Simply Be I jumped at the chance. Four bloggers were sent this jacket, and we had to style it in our own individual ways. I've been loving camouflage lately, so was really excited to recieve this jacket. When I opened it, It was only gorgeous! It's heavy enough to layer in the colder months, but light enough to wear when the weather gets a little bit warmer.
 Jacket:Simply Be*, Jumper:TKMAXX,Leggings:H&M, Headband:Penney's/Primark 

It's been bitterly cold in Ireland lately, there was snow last weekend so I wanted to layer up. I paired this Jacket with my long sleeved jumper and a pair of thick comfy leggings. I wanted to make this outfit a little bit different so I added this pretty floral headband. I nearly always have to have something on my head now,I'm obsessed! It was my first experience believe it or not with Simply Be, and can't wait to try out more, it's left me with a very good first impression!

Check out how the other ladies styled it!
Hanna:Thewardrobechallenge.co.uk
Naomi:Diamondsnpearls.co.uk/
Amy:Thesegirlsturnheads.blogspot.co.uk/

S xxx


10 comments:

  1. Love this look, the hairband it too cute on you (: x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm obsessed with head things at the mo! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love that jacket! You have styled it amazingly :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way way you have styled the jacket and the flower headband is so cute too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gemma! Any chance to wear something mad on my head I do! :D xxx

      Delete
  4. Ohhhhh I need your Jacket hehe! Love this outfit! and Love your Blog! =) *Following*

    www.houseofvee.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous. I love how you style casual outfits!

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Allie! :) I love this jacket! :D xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*